only post if your drunk - Page 3 - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > Budget Travel Community > General Discussions
Register All Albums FAQDonate Community Calendar

General Discussions ANYTHING GOES HERE, BABY! Woot! Woot! Need I say more?!

BOOYAHKASHAA!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 04-24-2005, 09:48 AM   #41
SN4p
Members

Send a message via AIM to SN4p

go back to sleep 500 post boy
Old 04-24-2005, 10:53 AM   #42
ted
TPunk Recognized

look at me im mowark i won $200 dollars im so cool, bla bla bla bla fucking bla :greenguy:
next time you drink or you dont play
and jaws was good
and keep it up all you drunkin slags
ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 11:00 AM   #43
agriadam
TP Ghost

Send a message via AIM to agriadam

^ I sense some animosity...

“Life is too short to spend it doing something you don't like... if your passion is selling surfboards by the sea, then that is where you should be.”
-My Dad

"Do we really want to travel in hermetically sealed popemobiles through the rural provinces of France, Mexico and the Far East, eating only in Hard Rock Cafes and McDonalds? Or do we want to eat without fear, tearing into the local stew, the humble taqueria's mystery meat, the sincerely offered gift of a lightly grilled fish head? I know what I want. I want it all. I want to try everything once."
-Anthony Bourdain

“If you can imagine a man having a vasectomy without anesthetic to the sound of frantic sitar-playing, you will have some idea what popular Turkish music is like.”
-Bill Bryson

"The older I get the less likely I feel I will ever figure my life out... I think that might be okay though"
-Me
agriadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 07:13 PM   #44
ted
TPunk Recognized

about 40 bucks worth adam about 40 bucks worth animosity
Old 04-28-2005, 01:24 PM   #45
ted
TPunk Recognized

Went to the spurs play offs game last night in San Antonio, drank, yelled, drank, and yelled some more. God it was sweet, they kicked some Denver ass!
And is anybody else tired of paying with your right arm just for one beer, it totally sucks. Hay Canadians is it crazy expensive to get a beer at ya'lls sporting events? Just wondering.
Late
Ted
Old 05-05-2005, 01:06 AM   #46
ted
TPunk Recognized

I'm sorry ya'll i know most prople want this thread to go away but just like a cockroach here i am. come on now lots of peeps look but they don't type wtf? da spurs won tonight, thats right all ya'll fool talkin can suck a duck! my god what a good night, just wana send love to ya all great site great people! thanks for all the suport on my broken heart threaddd true theropy ya'll. any way i have to give a prezentation on the great serpent mound in ohio tomorow in front of the dean of my college so i'ze guess i need some sleep, but this would be the drunken sentamental side say'in ya'll iz aces you guys kick ass and i cna not begin to express my gratitude to you all.
oh one more thing well three more things actualy
first if any you tpunks are in texas or ever come to texas let me know i'll show you a good no great time
second, just bought the neww nine inch nails album "with teeth" good fucking fgod it kkicks ass
and third, wheeee i'm shity and loovin it!
i'm sure i will regret this but thats how it goes
late ya'll all are killer and at least for tonmight i love every bodyl!~!!
late
ted
Old 05-05-2005, 11:40 AM   #47
agriadam
TP Ghost

^ :clapping: for wonderful drunk post by ted

“Life is too short to spend it doing something you don't like... if your passion is selling surfboards by the sea, then that is where you should be.”
-My Dad

"Do we really want to travel in hermetically sealed popemobiles through the rural provinces of France, Mexico and the Far East, eating only in Hard Rock Cafes and McDonalds? Or do we want to eat without fear, tearing into the local stew, the humble taqueria's mystery meat, the sincerely offered gift of a lightly grilled fish head? I know what I want. I want it all. I want to try everything once."
-Anthony Bourdain

“If you can imagine a man having a vasectomy without anesthetic to the sound of frantic sitar-playing, you will have some idea what popular Turkish music is like.”
-Bill Bryson

"The older I get the less likely I feel I will ever figure my life out... I think that might be okay though"
-Me
Old 05-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #48
bluepea
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to bluepea

How ya feelin Ted? LOL. Been waiting for another drunk story!

Thanks for the heads up on the new NIN cd (that wasn't just the alcohol talking... was it??) Been meaning to check that out.

Here's for another!

Have some general questions such as whether or not to get a rail pass or how much money you'll need? Visit here!

First time travelers/travelers with a lot of questions - this forum is for you![b]
bluepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 04:40 PM   #49
LostFarmboy
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via MSN to LostFarmboy

sentimental drunks are the funniest, you rock ted
Old 05-05-2005, 08:13 PM   #50
ted
TPunk Recognized

Wow, that’s kinda embarrassing but really funny man last night was killer I met the most incredible girl, the spurs won, and I finished all my work for my presentation (which I dominated today, those people loved me like fat kids love cake), great night.
And I still love you all, but I do wonder how much of an ass some of you tpunks think I am.
Did that make sense, aw screw it its da drunk thread and as long as I live it will too!
Oh and the new NIN album really really rocks, I think it’s the best one yet!

late
ted
Old 05-05-2005, 09:06 PM   #51
ted
TPunk Recognized

Just have to say I’m really pissed that it’s Cinco de Mayo and I’m studying for a final. Oh well just have to celebrate after, viva la Mexico and all ya'lls wonderful traditions!
Old 05-05-2005, 10:22 PM   #52
Joker
You want fries with that?

Cinco de Mayo. Spent the evening with a lovely Costa Rican exchange student I've been pursuing all semester. And I'm drunk, and she's at her host house by now... but worse could happen.

Im gonna pass out soon....

"Steve is the prototypical cool American male. Y'know, I'm talking about Steve McGarrett, alright? Steve Austin, Steve McQueen. Y'know, he's the guy on his horse, the guy alone. He has his own code of honor, his own code of ethics, his own rules of living, man. He never, ever tries to impress the women but he always gets the girl."

Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:42 PM   #53
bluepea
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to bluepea

Last night was my cinco de mayo (sp?). My girlfriends and I went out and got pitchers of margaritas. Then the guys met up with us later. Too cool. hehe.

Have some general questions such as whether or not to get a rail pass or how much money you'll need? Visit here!

First time travelers/travelers with a lot of questions - this forum is for you![b]
bluepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 01:38 AM   #54
agriadam
TP Ghost

FUckin finaly got tix to the pacer game and ther fuing lost damit now what a crappy cinco de myo (sp) went to BW3 and ran into this girl that I used to work with aAND SHE WOULD NOT GET OFF MY NUTS seriouslyu she was all over me.... how am i supposed to have a good time with some girl i don't want on me I know it sounds shallow but seriously it's not .... I don't feel like telling the whole story right noe lata peeps...

PS in the words of my good buddy Ted (yess I called him my good buddy even though I don't know him in person He's a good guy... uhh anyway) I love you all and if your ever in Indy you got a place to stay. drop me a line.

peace out mother fuckers.

-My Dad

-Anthony Bourdain

-Bill Bryson

-Me
Old 05-06-2005, 06:45 PM   #55
Arthur
Members

indeed i am

Myspace Xanga Facebook
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:38 AM   #56
ted
TPunk Recognized

Ow! My head, finished finals yesterday got really drunk, ended up in a room full of people with my pants around my ankles. Good times I have pics but I’m kinda afraid to look at em. and it's a friends birthday tonight so were going to 6th street, man its going to be trouble!
thanks for the props adam.
Old 05-08-2005, 01:59 AM   #57
ted
TPunk Recognized

listing to the NIN album "with teeth" god its fucking awsome! went to 6th street tonight for my friends b day. it was a bad sceen lset me tell y9u, fucking awful. dvbunk as a skunk i am! yah so any hoo good time had by all mavs beat the rocket woop woop, i only care because if by some small marical the mas=vs get past the suns it will be a hole hell of alot easer for the spurs. riht like i said really drunk right now made amednds with a n old rfriend, saw and old lsdy friend form k town and now i dont even remeber what the fucj i wads talknmg about, but i'm happy drunk and athats all i can azke 4, so life is fucking grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but on the real get the new nine inch naiols album, good shit
right im passingout now so laters, oh yah got to give a mad shout out to my irish friends i met in the gbar tonight, got to teach some foreners what respedck nuckles are! word.
throw up da stones yo
Old 05-08-2005, 02:02 AM   #58
ted
TPunk Recognized

Old 05-08-2005, 02:03 AM   #59
ted
TPunk Recognized

Old 05-08-2005, 02:04 AM   #60
ted