LSD and ecstasy in Barcelona, Amsterdam - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > General Travel Tips, Education, Advice > Health & Safety

Health & Safety Health concerns worldwide, scams, and other safety issues. Don't get ripped off! Also post your safety prevention tips!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 03-24-2004, 11:42 AM   #1
kesh227
Members

any tips on safely getting real acid or e in europe? Where are the best places and what are the best ways? thanks.
kesh227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:18 PM   #2
Canadian Dude
TPunk Emeritus

to the boards kesh227

Well there is never any safe way to get illegal drugs anywhere, even in Amsterdam anything outside of natural drugs is really shifty...You could prob find extasy at any night club, like anywhere else in the world as for LSD its not as popular as it once was...and its so easy to get scammed, alls someone has to do is rip a little peice of paper and tell you its real...

The bigger concern is you ending up in a Spanish jail, the bull shit that would come with a senario like that would be more than any of us would want to handle...If you looking for an opinion I would stick with the shrooms,weed or hash...still no guarantees, and the consiquences would prob be close to the same but i guess they would be the lesser evil and easier to find I am sure.

Canadian Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 05:41 AM   #3
PhilBill

Send a message via Yahoo to PhilBill
Talking

A good rule to follow is NEVER buy nor get high on illicit drugs from a local; you might pay more but it's better to buy from another foreigner / traveler who often stay or hang out at youth hostels or budget accomodations. The reason being is that a local could be a cop or a thief and wouldn't hesitate to turn you in the police should they get busted like the old domino effect.

Amsterdam / Zurich / Geneve / Barcelona are probably the easiest places to score. The Swiss are wise when it comes to financial matters so changed their drug laws a few years ago to RIVAL Amsterdam as a major OASIS for young people as a destination to score or get high. Also Spain's laws didn't distingush between smoke and coke so it became a very popular destination for independent smugglers knowing that getting busted with only a kilo or two of coke would get them only 2 or 3 years in prison. But just because Spain became a popular entry point doesn't mean the majority of drugs smuggled in stayed there; most ended up in northern Europe where prices are higher.

So during animated conversations with other travelers you meet in Barcelona TAKE NOTE of any mention of Amsterdam or Switzerland where most of the E and LSD are manufactured and distributed. Then ask them if they know where you can score some.
PhilBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 08:02 PM   #4
AdamTheCultured
TPunk Recognized

In Rome I was at a public place and was kinda looking to score and someone walked up to me and under his breath asked me if i was looking for something...so i say yes....he says give me half the money and i'll go get it....I was about to do it, until i saw a very obvious undercover cop on cell phone a few feet away...turns out the guy was an undercover cop trying to bust tourists......I didnt get in trouble but learned a lot.

.....young people you meet and party with are always good sources of drug info...

few ideas....just be careful bro
AdamTheCultured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 05:34 AM   #5
Canadian Dude
TPunk Emeritus

Quote:
I was about to do it, until i saw a very obvious undercover cop on cell phone a few feet away...turns out the guy was an undercover cop trying to bust tourists
WTF!!! Dude that would have sucked ass on so many levels!!!

I guess the bottom line is that these things are available, just watch you butt...cause you don't wanna call back to mom and dad for lawyer $$$...Adams story is an example of how quick it can go sour...

Canadian Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 02:24 PM   #6
ashpunk
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to ashpunk

Usually undercovers are easy to spot... and if anyone wants to do a deal that quickly without even checking you out first then its probably some sort of scam.. or going to land you in jail. Most people who are legit will be just as cautious as you are cause they're watching there own butt!

In Jamacia I know the government will give locals a reward if they catch a tourist buying hash. So not only did the local get to keep the hash, and take your money... they also get paid more from the athorities!

"Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still"
"Not all who wander are lost"
ashpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 07:46 PM   #7
AdamTheCultured
TPunk Recognized

but thats only in the tourist areas where that happens.....cops dont even go up into any of the out of the way places.....or "locals only" parts of cities.....

About that undercover.....yea i should of been able to immediately spot it...I dont think that foreign sting operations would be as deceptive as some in America.....

About that though, A lot of the people will be selling it cause they really need money...most of them dont have real jobs....so some of the best people to ask are those who are simply loitering in more unscrupulous areas........
AdamTheCultured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 05:09 PM   #8
Somnambulation
TPunk Emeritus

I thought it was a kind of universal phenomenon that governments in poorer countries look the other way on tourist drug use, but are extra stict on transgressions by thier own people. Not the case? Why harass a major source of income for your economy (tourists)?
Somnambulation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 11:57 PM   #9
Somnambulation
TPunk Emeritus

Am I doomed to forever have the last post in the acid and ectasy in Barcelnoa thread?
Old 12-15-2004, 03:41 PM   #10
Cioski
Members

no ......
Cioski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 04:49 PM   #11
Somnambulation
TPunk Emeritus

Yes! Finally!

Wait a minute...
Old 12-16-2004, 05:28 PM   #12
butterj
TPunk Recognized

I only really know about UK, but here it is very easy to get e, acid is quite hard unless you know the right people. There are normaly bars or clubs that are known localy for drugs and there it is easy to get. e is very cheep in so dont get ripped off in a club mabey as much as £10 but from anywhere else £2 - £4, buying in clubs is not really recomended as if seen could cause a problem. in the rest of europe i always seem to get offered weed just by passers buy and i have never been ripped off. But watch your money from dodgy looking people, and never get your wallet out allways have the amount you are prepared to spend in your pocket.
butterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #13
princezhou

Default scoring lsd and E in amsterdam and barcelona

if you are in amsterdam...unless you are very familiar with the drug network... dont even bother trying to score Lucy... you might as well go eat a serving of all 3 dif kinds of shrooms or psyclopsybin extract.

or you might want to bring your own blotter over from cali... after all.. some of the best blotter SWIM has done in europe originated from BURLINGTON vermont USA.. hehe...

E is all over the place in amsterdam... but SWIM don't eat pressies anymore... only shards of mdma...that is still pretty hard to find in amsterdam...

in barcelona...was able to find pressies for 5 euros each...pretty expensive... but didn't even bother with it...since barcelona (and london and naples italy and istanbul turkey) has some of the best #4 and coke in all of europe...no blotter at all in all of spain besides ibiza... if you go to ibiza...and eat blotter... make sure you get ketamine as well... they go heavenly together.

hash is all over the damn place in europe... but swim hate hash because it raises the body temp and i get nosebleeds(figures....not when i snort shit but when i smoke shit)

and if you go to russian... you can get whatever the hell you want as long as you have the money... some of my wildest days were spend in st petersberg compelte total hedonism as long as you have the money... the party just does not stop...even if you want to... the girls will not allow it to happened... haha

have fun in europe because you actually can and the possibility of running into trouble is significantly less than the USA and ASian countries... trust me SWIM got busted with 9 grams of ice which wasnt even his in hong kong and caught a shitstorm... and their father was a high ranking gov official... DON'T GET CAUGHT in ASIA ESPECIALLY vietnam, japan, mainland china, indonesia, maylasia, singapore or hong kong with larger than personal quantities(even that is bad) but anything more than personal quantities could carry capital punishment penilties... even if you hold foreign citizenship... china just does not give a fuck trust me..... on this one....

so thats my 3 cents...
have fun... and be safe... keep in mind you can always put more in but you can never take any out...
and remember....
smoke the deemsters!!!!!
princezhou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:28 AM   #14
RobertoG

Well, in Amsterdam, weed is legal and you can go to a "coffee shop" and just buy it there. They will advise you on the strength, etc and I think it's the safest option if you really want to do drugs in Europe.

We went to Amsterdam last year and stayed in an apartment in the Jordaan area (removed link). Very nice, I would recommend this!

Otherwise you can get E's anywhere in any club playing electronic music. But you might as well be taking rat poison. It's never safe.

Last edited by Dig; 01-04-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: seems like spam in message
RobertoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #15
nicostaydu

don't you think its to dangerous to buy from a stranger? you never know what is in there. I wouldnt risk anything
nicostaydu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:54 AM   #16
TheOddOne

In Amsterdam you get magic mushrooms otc, which is imo better then buying lsd. Be careful, the experience can be overwhelming.
TheOddOne is offline   Reply With Quote