HELLOOOOO! - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > Budget Travel Community > General Discussions
Register All Albums FAQDonate Community Calendar

General Discussions ANYTHING GOES HERE, BABY! Woot! Woot! Need I say more?!

BOOYAHKASHAA!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 08-11-2003, 04:30 PM   #1
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

Hey y'all. Luck has come my way. There's basically an email center right across the street from my condo. woo hoo. I've bought your postcard, Tp and Dio, I just haven't mailed them yet. So a word to the wise: NEVER BE A MAID. I've already quit my job, and have an interview for another one tomorrow. I can't stress enough how much maiding sucks ass. My back kills by the end of the day and the money is totally unfair. But there are plenty of jobs around, so I am not worried. Miss you guys, and am totally going to computer withdrawl. lol. I hope y'all are getting along without yours truly. My roomate is Australian and she is frickin' hilarious. Unfortunately, there are no fine Irish guys to get my freak on with, so I am sad. Hopefully my luck will change in that department. So I am moving soon, I just got settled, but it will be worth it for a change of employment. Anyway, my 15 minutes are just about up, so I'll see ya later alligators!

crio
Old 08-11-2003, 09:06 PM   #2
Canadian Dude
TPunk Emeritus

Crio baby, great to hear from ya!!! no worries, with your personality you will get another job and an Irish guy!!!! B)

Canadian Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 10:10 PM   #3
Diorama
TPunk Emeritus

crio! good to hear from you. yeah jobs in resort towns are usually easy to come by. i wish you luck on your employment hunt. just flash a manager then that should get ya a job yay i'm excited for my postcard. thanx...oh and by the way there is an irish guy on the boards here. hunt him down girl. B)

take care pura vida, dio
I have been to: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, New Zealand , Australia, Fiji, Costa Rica, United States, England, Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland , France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Vatican, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, India, Nepal.

Where to Next? Iceland!
Diorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 06:10 PM   #4
CincyLSD
Members

Send a message via AIM to CincyLSD

Crio, so glad to here everything worked out, and I just found out where Banff was three mins ago.
CincyLSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 02:24 PM   #5
travelpunk
Admin

Crio in the house(and out of the hotel )! Good to see you standing up and not taking any shit! YouŽre better than that crap! IŽm confident that youŽll be getting something better very soon. Head to the nearest Irish bar for some networking and perhaps, to find your Irish guy

Thanks for find some time for us and for the postcard, too!

Keep at it and maybe try DioŽs advice :D
travelpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 09:07 PM   #6
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

ok, so I am currently sitting in a cyber cafe after being "asked to leave" at the pun across the way. I didn't have ID (obviously) and look under 25 (I should hope so, being 17 bloody years old) and all of my friends are there, having a laugh while I sit with a scowl on my face. ah well. what can one do. anyway, what's this I hear about an irish bloke on the boards? Well you just tell send him my way at pukkatukka@hotmail.com mwa ha ha ha. oh, got the job at a restaurant on top of a mountain. sounds ok so far, but my friend that just moved here says rent is through the roof. so i may be returning to winnipeg sooner that I had imagined. arf garf blarg.

cheers, kids.

crio
Old 08-20-2003, 06:20 AM   #7
voyd
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to voyd Send a message via Yahoo to voyd

I still don't know where the f*ck Banff is, lol..
voyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 11:41 AM   #8
Canadian Dude
TPunk Emeritus

Hey voyd, this is for you!!! B) Banff, Alberta, Canada B) B)

Canadian Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2003, 12:53 PM   #9
voyd
TPunk Emeritus

Thanks CD! Holy shyt, I had thought it was in Ireland or something
Old 08-20-2003, 10:38 PM   #10
crionnacht
TPunk Emeritus

ha ha ha ha, i wish it was somewhere in Ireland. Anyway, so here is some more news. the place that I was going to move into wants to charge me $450 a month in rent, where as I only pay $200 right now. Plus I am getting used to the job and have kind of even started liking it. I don't have to deal with any customers and I make a hell of a lot in tips. The first week I got here, I maid $127 in 4 days, plus 50 bucks in tips. So I think I am going to stick it out until then. I miss you guys, Dio and TP have you gotten your postcards yet? I only mailed them the other day, so Dio you will probably get yours first. It shouldn't take too long though. Ok well I think that about does it then.

Where is this Irish dude???

Crio
Old 08-20-2003, 11:39 PM   #11
Diorama
TPunk Emeritus

wow it looks like voyd aced geography class

Glad your starting to like your job crio. Yah gotta love tips. It's tax free!!! yah. my mom used to be a chambermaid it banff, so i've heard all the stories ewwww. your only paying $200. Man when can i move in? Sounds nice. I haven't gotten my postcard yet. But don't worry i'm sure it will beat tp's. (i beat him in everything). I'm excited I love getting postcards. then i can analyze your handwriting and see if your a psycho! <_< As for the irish guy, i can't remember his name. In one of the posts he said he was from donegal ireland. hey irish boy crio wants you!!!!!! get your ass in here! Pshhhh men they are retards crio. don't know anything...glad your doing good. ttyl

dio
I have been to: Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, New Zealand , Australia, Fiji, Costa Rica, United States, England, Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland , France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Vatican, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, India, Nepal.

Where to Next? Iceland!
Old 08-22-2003, 04:11 AM   #12
travelpunk
Admin

I got my post card! Dio- Na-na-na-naaaaa-na :P WhoŽs yerrrrr daddy

Sounds like youŽre doing great Crio and youŽre doing it all on your own terms B) Consider this experience your survival training for big European trip. Stick it out and stash the dough, then youŽll have a nice financial cushion for your EEUU journey

Hang in there Crio!

.................just kidding about the postcard But I will get mine before you get your Dio
Old 08-22-2003, 10:50 PM   #13
Diorama
TPunk Emeritus

I GOT THE POSTCARD TODAY ! (aug 22 morning)....i knew it! hmph you have very nice writing crio. I'd get all psychic with it, but i have to go to bed. I just wanted to brag to tp. and yeah crio the fires suck. was in kamloops last night and the air is awful. My province is on fire
sounds like your having a blast. hang in there!

Where to Next? Iceland!
Old 08-23-2003, 02:39 PM   #14
voyd
TPunk Emeritus

Care to scan in a piece of her writing for graphological analysis?

I've found that handwriting analysis can be surprisingly revealing. The slant, relative sizes of letters, pressure, etc can all be subconscious expressions of one's personality. And I've seen it work.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:25 AM   #15
travelpunk
Admin

Dio...what can I say. You win the battle this time around, but IŽll get cha next time...mwa-ha-ha-haaa

Voyd, cŽmon...did it work on you?
Old 08-28-2003, 07:26 AM   #16
travelpunk
Admin

Hey Crio, I got your postcard yesterday! Woohoo! Thank you, doll! IŽll add it to the boards soon

Hope youŽre doing well B) !