Nude Beaches - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Members Lounge > Budget Travel Community > General Discussions

General Discussions ANYTHING GOES HERE, BABY! Woot! Woot! Need I say more?!

BOOYAHKASHAA!

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 09-09-2004, 10:46 PM   #1
crious
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via MSN to crious

Ok everyone here has had to have had atleast one experience with a nude or atleast a topless beach I am guessing. My self I have had 3 in Cancun, Greece, and France. Now here is where it turns over to you. I hear horrer stories all the time about nude beaches but the ones I have been to have been nothing but up lifting in many ways... Am I just getting lucky or are the tales I hear a little drawn out?? Help me out...Come one Space Virgin I know you and the other T-Punk divas must have some insite...lol j/p

Mikie

"New Pack= $300"
"New Hiking boots= $98"
"Travel guides for countries= $115"
"Falling off the stupid Great Wall of China......PRICELESS"
crious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 12:24 AM   #2
omisan
Minister of Offense

Send a message via AIM to omisan Send a message via Yahoo to omisan

Nude beaches in California: sca-fuckin-ry!

Nude beaches in Spain: a slice of heaven.

Seems over here, it's primarily the freakish people who are a bit TOO proud of their bodies that are all too willing to get naked in public. (Take SF's Bay to Breakers race, for example...) Whereas in Europe, it seems to be a pretty commonplace function to get half (or in some places, fully) naked, so you'll get the same ratio of hotties as you would, say, walking down the street there.

Although there was one great nude beach I happened upon on Tahoe ages ago, and it was nothing but h-h-h-ot bodies!

Find out @ http://omidabroad.blogspot.com

omisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 08:10 AM   #3
U2fan
BONO'S LOVE SLAVE

Have never had the opportunity for nude beaches, but have definitely done the topless thing many times and it's always great so I say what the hell, I would go nude if in the right place.....

Metro to Ginza shopping district: 160 yen

Watching middle-aged Japanese woman dance to U2: priceless
U2fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 11:06 AM   #4
bellelass
I'll rock your socks off

Here in Austin we have "Hippie Hollow," the only nude beach in texas... Full of overweight, somewhat old hippies, happily naked. Its great.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."
-T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom

bellelass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 11:07 AM   #5
Bgirl
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via Yahoo to Bgirl

Haaa Nude beachs... so many good memories I know a nude beach in Tahoe. People there looked great. But I had something more interesting to see...Good times!
Old 09-10-2004, 02:14 PM   #6
blinkchick2134
TPunk Emeritus

I've never been to a nude beach but when I was in Southern France this chick was topless. I swear to god she could of been my grandma. Her nipples were huge, I thought they were gaint pencils easers.

"If I had a kid I'd f**k it. Then kill it. Then f**k it again." Seattle 2006

blog of travels and such
flickr

Currently located in HAWAII

Been to: Alaska, Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Hawaii, Spain, Switzerland - - also meetups in Chicago, LA, and Seattle
blinkchick2134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 02:14 PM   #7
space virgin
Yoda

haha, crious-- my only experience with nude beaches is from Nice. The beach wasn't packed as it was only April, but there were several women sunbathing topless-- no full nudity. The old, hairy men with potbellies and tiny, tiny speedos were a little frightening. The women seemed average, for the most part. But there was one lady who was the color and stringiness of a strip of beef jerky with two beachballs grafted onto her chest. I thought maybe I was back in the U.S. for a minute. Gah.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:39 PM   #8
bellelass
I'll rock your socks off

Quote:
...there was one lady who was the color and stringiness of a strip of beef jerky with two beachballs grafted onto her chest.
Oh man you do have a way with words!
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."
-T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom

bellelass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 09:58 PM   #9
dudeman
T-PUNK SPECIAL FORCES

Ha Ha I have been to Hippie Hollow, but it was raining and thankfully me and the girl I was with were the only ones out there.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:13 PM   #10
skidrage
TPunk Recognized

I was at one topless beach, on the coast of Holland. A nude beach was supposed to be pretty close to where I was. There were plenty of beautiful women showing off there , but as you can expect, there were also a lot of people there, both men and women, that were maybe showing a little too much.
skidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 11:35 PM   #11
MsMolly
Members

Send a message via Yahoo to MsMolly

My friends and I head out to the nude beach here in northern michigan about once a week in the summer if the weather permits. We have learned over the years to head out around noon though. In the mornings it's usually the older people, it's great they feel comfortable that way but not so much fun to see, the younger people are usually out there early afternoon until night fall. Crious, i think it might just depend on the person who went. I guess my insight would be if your not willing to see all kinds of different things then dont go to a nude beach!

Rachal

"Don't hate the player, just play the game!"
MsMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 06:17 PM   #12
skidrage
TPunk Recognized

There a nude beach in Michigan? I must have been living under a rock or something cause I have not heard of one. Where is it exactly? I might have to plan a day trip with some friends.
skidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 07:21 PM   #13
voyd
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to voyd Send a message via Yahoo to voyd
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by bellelass@Sep 10 2004, 06:06 PM
Here in Austin we have "Hippie Hollow," the only nude beach in texas... Full of overweight, somewhat old hippies, happily naked.* Its great.
And 95% men, and probably mostly gay, might I add...
voyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 07:35 PM   #14
simply_angelic
The " ... " queen of TP!

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by voyd+Sep 14 2004, 10:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(voyd @ Sep 14 2004, 10:21 PM)</div>
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-bellelass
Quote:
@Sep 10 2004, 06:06 PM
Here in Austin we have "Hippie Hollow," the only nude beach in texas... Full of overweight, somewhat old hippies, happily naked.* Its great.
And 95% men, and probably mostly gay, might I add... [/b]
lol voyd, had to fend off a few did we?

....or perhaps you were one of these men...*rubs chin thoughfully*

If you walk backwards, you'll find out that you can go forward and people won't know if you're coming or going.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
-James Dean

Countries I've Visited: Austria, Botswana, Canada, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy. Malawi, Mexico, Portugal, Rwanda, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Tanzania, Uganda, USA, UK, Vatican City, Zambia
simply_angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 08:27 PM   #15
voyd
TPunk Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to voyd Send a message via Yahoo to voyd

^ Um, negatory SA.

Let's just say as soon as my "Playmate" fantasies were quickly shattered, we didn't stick around long to "socialize" after that...
voyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 05:34 AM   #16
MsMolly
Members

Send a message via Yahoo to MsMolly

Quote:
Originally posted by skidrage@Sep 14 2004, 09:17 PM
There a nude beach in Michigan? I must have been living under a rock or something cause I have not heard of one. Where is it exactly? I might have to plan a day trip with some friends.
It's in Empire (Traverse City area), you have to hike a little to get to it! If your not local to the area then you probably never heard of it! If you know where Empire is let me know, i'll get you exact directions from there and if not I'll get you directions from wherever you are in the state!

Rachal

"Don't hate the player, just play the game!"
MsMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 07:40 PM   #17
Carter
Members

Send a message via AIM to Carter

Quote:
Here in Austin we have \"Hippie Hollow,\" the only nude beach in texas...
Well I don't know about that....

I found this one by accident on my last fishing trip to south-Texas/Mexico. I'm not a prude but it did catch me a bit off guard and give me a suprise, had been driving down the beach for the past 15 minutes without seeing a soul and then all of a sudden its a bunch of naked people (which isn't common in the states), you get the gist..... Anyway, the short answer to your question is 'no' there wasn't anybody I really wanted to see naked there

-Carter
Carter is offline   Reply With Quote