Graet 10 days in Jordan - TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards!

Go Back   TravelPUNK Backpacker College Student Budget Travel Message Boards! > Backpacker College Student Travel Message Boards > Where ya going? & Specific country info! > Middle East

Middle East See the Promised Land, the Red Sea, magnificient ruins and mosques, oil-rich metropoles. When you're done with that, go skiing and rock climbing !

Raileurope.com: See Europe by train

Old 07-03-2007, 06:40 AM   #1
sam1982
Members

Exclamation Graet 10 days in Jordan

It was one of the best vecations in my life , i advice all trave punker to do Jordan the was intristing part was my stay in New Park Hotel in Amman .
read the follwing & :cheers:

The New Park Hotel is Amman coolest, most exciting, most centrally located backpacker hostel in Amman, located close to all the major sightseein attractions -- all of which are just a short walking distance away!!
Located in a charming, unique, heritage-listed building, The New Park has been housing travellers ever since 1970s and at that time was the one of the largest hotels in Amman. There are definitely lots of interesting stories that fill these walls and corridors! We now give you 2 FREE DRINKS ON
ARRIVAL!! (*if staying & paying for 4 nights or more) so come and have free drinks on us at some of Amman best bars & clubs! The Maze is Amman Number One Partypackers and we promise you the most fun you'll ever have
in Amman.Our focus is on excellent, friendly service and we will do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We make your stay hassle-free so you have more time to sightsee! We are close to absolutely everything
- all the coolest pubs, clubs, shops and transport right on you
doorstep. Arriving in Amman by bus or taxi? No worries - we're just a 5 minute stroll from Central Station, plus only a short walk to all the cool bars and clubs! Our fun, friendly staff will be more than happy to help you with anything you need and are always here to make sure you have a magnificent time. Just ask us for anything you need and we'll do
our absolute best to help you.

We provide cheap & cheerful budget-style accommodation and offer some of the lowest rates available in Amman. We accommodate for any type of
traveller or student, and offer the best range of cheap dorms, doubles, twins and single rooms. All of our rooms come equipped with fresh linen
and Aussie Flag Duvets. You can rest assured that there'll be a clean comfy bed for you to crash in after your hectic day of sightseeing or heavy night of partying. Female guests travelling alone particularly love staying with us because of our high level of security and a choice
of female-only dorms. We also have plenty of co-ed dorms to go around
too if that takes your fanc

At The New Park, we are always ready to party and there is something happening here every day & night of the week. We offer our guests heaps
of FREE activities, both in & out of the hostel, so it's easy to relax and meet other friendly people. It's no wonder solo travellers love us!

We even have our own experienced Travel Agent who will arrange any trip, flight or bus ticket you need. We have the best deals on all the tours
available in Amman - from a beautiful Old City Tour Desert Castles Day Trip, to the spectacular views from Amman Citadel , to the Dead Sea Trip, Petra and Wadi Rum Aalso ! We will match any price and also give
you an amazing discount

With all the facilities and services you could ever need, The New Park is the perfect jumping-off point for doing everything there is to do in our
beautiful city.

So come and experience the unique side of Jordan...
Check out, check-into, and lose yourself in the Mystery of The New Park!

We guarantee you won't get lost! :)

:stoked:
sam1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:12 AM   #2
worldwidemike
TPunk Emeritus

Okay...do you work for this place, or did you visit it?

I loved my time in Jordan, as well, but you should always clearly identify if you own or work for a place you are recommending...

worldwidemike
worldwidemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
my retro career
TPunk Emeritus

wow that's fantastic - i've always wanted to go to damascus, and also jerusalem and beirut/lebanon

one day, one day....

thanks for the report..!

Old 07-06-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
mbo108
TPunk. Recognize.

Yeah, as interesting as that sounds, its kinda SPAMish
mbo108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:02 AM   #5
TERI
TPunk Recognized

Send a message via MSN to TERI

^ I agree

urple\'> "Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree, feel the rush of the ocean."
"...Get aboard a fast train, travel on a damn plane."
" Take a Risk, Take a chance, Make a change!"--- Break away. Kelly Clarkson (lol)
TERI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #6
simply_angelic
The " ... " queen of TP!

definitely spamish....but a good attempt! they seemed to have fooled ray anyways

If you walk backwards, you'll find out that you can go forward and people won't know if you're coming or going.

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
-James Dean

Countries I've Visited: Austria, Botswana, Canada, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of the Congo, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy. Malawi, Mexico, Portugal, Rwanda, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Tanzania, Uganda, USA, UK, Vatican City, Zambia
simply_angelic is offline   Reply With Quote